- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, Libyan airline companies have rejected a proposal by the Tunisian Aviation Authority to process flights from Libya at the capital's Carthag Airport terminal 2, which is not equipped to handle passengers and not directly linked with the main terminal of the airport. In a joint statement, Libyan carriers said they were puzzled by the authority's proposal, to place Libyan airlines at an isolated terminal apart from other international carriers.
Source: Libyan News Agency