- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Emergency Operations Room Spokesman for the Libyan Air force, Mohamed Qanowno confirmed that the air force carried out 2075 sorties between reconnaissance and bombardment of Deash terrorist organization positions in Serte. The air strikes of the international support were reduced in November due to narrow geographical area in Al-Jeeza Al-Bahrya district, and bad weather sometimes, he added. The spokesman said the bombardment of the international support carried out 365 air strikes from early August to end of October.
Source: Libya News Agency