- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, Emergency Operations Room Spokesman for the Libyan Air force, Mohamed Qanowno confirmed that the air force carried out 2075 sorties between reconnaissance and bombardment of Deash terrorist organization positions in Serte. The air strikes of the international support were reduced in November due to narrow geographical area in Al-Jeeza Al-Bahrya district, and bad weather sometimes, he added. The spokesman said the bombardment of the international support carried out 365 air strikes from early August to end of October.
Source: Libya News Agency