- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
NNA – Libya’s unity government is to take control of three ministries from Monday, its deputy prime minister said, in the latest step to assert its authority over the conflict-torn country.
The government’s deputy prime minister, Ahmed Maiteeq, told a press conference that it would begin running the ministries of social affairs, youth and sports, and housing and public works from Monday, regardless of the results of a confidence vote due the same day.–AFP