- ticket title
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- إطلاق موديلي سيارات من جي أيه سي معا! الشركة ستأتي بموديل السيارة الرياضية المدينية جي أس 5 والعربة المتعددة الاستخدامات جي أن 6 لسوق البحرين يوم 18 أغسطس
- شركة تشاينا إنيرجي في جنوب أفريقيا تنظم فعالية يوم مفتوح حول مشروع طاقة الرياح
- Powerful and Proven: Community Health Workers Can Build Health and Equity During Pandemic & Beyond
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
10 December 2016 – Welcoming the announcement of a temporary cessation of hostilities by the Libyan National Army in the Ganfouda area, in the Libyan city of Benghazi, to allow evacuation of civilians, the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Libya called on the parties to the conflict to ensure that civilians are protected.
“I call on parties to the conflict in Ganfouda area to ensure smooth and safe evacuation process during the ceasefire period,” Special Representative Martin Kobler, also the head of the UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), said in a news release issued by the Mission.
“Civilians must always be protected and should not be subjected to any form of harassment or maltreatment during this process,” he added.
Also in the release, Mr. Kobler reminded all parties of their obligations in accordance with
international human rights and humanitarian laws to ensure the safety and the dignity of the civilians trapped in Ganfouda.
The head of UNSMIL had expressed deep concerns over the fate of trapped civilians in Benghazi’s Ganfouda area and underlined the need for their safe evacuation.