- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
The Libyan government is investing €22.4 million in an important educational project in Malta that will include the setting up the Libyan Higher Vocational Institute Centre of Excellence on the neighbourly country. The centre, that will form part of the current Libyan school in Malta housed at Ta’ Giorni, will also be open to international students.