- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
Tripoli, The GNA Ministry of Health is taking
part in the 3rd Arab Food, Drugs and Medical Equipment Conference in
Egypt. The Libyan delegation is led by the Health Ministry
Undersecretary Issa Al Imayani.
Several presentations were given at the conference by food and
Scientific papers and lectures were also given on the issue of
food and drugs and the role of control bodies in monitoring prices of
food and drugs to maintain food and drugs security in the Arab world.
Source: Libya News Agency