- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
(Lana) Foreign Minister, Mohamed Siala has taken part in the Mid-Term African Union- African Regional Economic Communities meeting held Monday in Niamey, Niger. Libya's participation, being president of the Maghreb Union. Libya's intervention covered several issues related to cooperation aspects and challenges facing the Maghreb Union since foundation and achievements at economic level in past years, ad Maghreb Union member states support to institutional reform of various organs of the African Union. The meeting also covered economic integration between African regional Economic Communities and the African Union Commission, and institutional reform of the African union organs including the AU commission and other executive organs.
Source: Libya News Agency