- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
(Lana) Foreign Minister, Mohamed Siala has taken part in the Mid-Term African Union- African Regional Economic Communities meeting held Monday in Niamey, Niger. Libya's participation, being president of the Maghreb Union. Libya's intervention covered several issues related to cooperation aspects and challenges facing the Maghreb Union since foundation and achievements at economic level in past years, ad Maghreb Union member states support to institutional reform of various organs of the African Union. The meeting also covered economic integration between African regional Economic Communities and the African Union Commission, and institutional reform of the African union organs including the AU commission and other executive organs.
Source: Libya News Agency