- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Valetta-Libya has officially assumes the post of Chairman of 5+5 Group jointly with Malta. This came at a meeting on Friday of the western Mediterranean countries chaired jointly by Algeria and Malta, which discussed issues such as migration, education and sustainable development. South Mediterranean countries including Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania took part in the meeting along with countries on the northern bank Italy, France, Malta, Spain and Portugal, in addition to the EU and the Union for Mediterranean and other organisations. The meeting which was held under the motto ‘Working Together for a Sustainable Future of Western Mediterranean’, and attended by the GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala discussed the crisis in Libya and implications on the regional stability.
Source: Libya News Agency