- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Manchester Marks Anniversary of Concert Bombing
Zawia-Scholars and students of Libyan western region have called on Maghreb countries to stand with the Libyans to counter the aggression of regional and international forces. They called on them to took to the streets to condemn the aggression. The scholars held KHalifa Hafter and his aides the consequences of the war. The scholars appealed in statement to those who have their sons in the war to prevent them against the aggression.
Source: Libya News Agency