- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
TRIPOLI, The Libyan navy announced that it had received an Italian-made boat to support its efforts against illegal activities in the Mediterranean.
“The Libyan Coast Guard at Tripoli naval base received on Sunday the Italian-made boat Fezzan, which is 27 meters long and 7 meters wide,” the Libyan navy said in a statement.
According to the statement, the vessel will be used for patrols, surveillance, and combating illegal and unlicensed activities at sea.
Libyan Navy Chief Salim Erhuma held talks with his Italian counterpart Valter Girardelli in April on training and combating illegal immigration during the latter’s visit to Tripoli naval base.
The two officials discussed the need of the follow-up of the ongoing maintenance of Libyan navy vessels and increasing cooperation against illegal immigration.
The Italian navy provides support to the Libyan navy by sending its naval vessels to Tripoli to maintain the Libyan coast guard boats and help rescue migrants in the Mediterranean.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK