- ticket title
- مايندتري تعلن عن نتائج الربع الأول من العام المالي 2021 حيث بلغت الأرباح قبل حساب الفوائد والضريبة والاستهلاك 18,2% وبلغت قيمة سجل الطلبات 391 مليون دولار أمريكي
- HDR Global Trading announces new holding structure, 100x Group
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
TRIPOLI, The Libyan navy announced that it had received an Italian-made boat to support its efforts against illegal activities in the Mediterranean.
“The Libyan Coast Guard at Tripoli naval base received on Sunday the Italian-made boat Fezzan, which is 27 meters long and 7 meters wide,” the Libyan navy said in a statement.
According to the statement, the vessel will be used for patrols, surveillance, and combating illegal and unlicensed activities at sea.
Libyan Navy Chief Salim Erhuma held talks with his Italian counterpart Valter Girardelli in April on training and combating illegal immigration during the latter’s visit to Tripoli naval base.
The two officials discussed the need of the follow-up of the ongoing maintenance of Libyan navy vessels and increasing cooperation against illegal immigration.
The Italian navy provides support to the Libyan navy by sending its naval vessels to Tripoli to maintain the Libyan coast guard boats and help rescue migrants in the Mediterranean.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK