- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Tripoli - Four Libyan boats docked at Tripoli Naval Base after undergoing maintenance work. The handover ceremony of the boats was attended by Minister of Defense, Al Mehdi Al Baraghti, and Minister of Interior, Al-Araf Al Khuja and Italian Minister of Interior, Marco Minniti, Italian ambassador to Libya and Commander of the naval base, Navy chief of staff, and several officers from the ministries of defense and interior. Italian Minister of Interior explained during the ceremony difficulties and challenges facing Libya and Italy regarding illegal migration, pointing out significance of cooperation and coordination between the two Libyan and Italian sides to fight this phenomena. The four boats were to be handed over in 2014 but security situation then prevented their hand over.
Source: Libya News Agency