- ticket title
- US Support To Bring End To Fighting In Libya
- Department Of Antiquities Participates In Conference On Protection Of Cultural Heritage In Italy.
- Libyan Crisis Repercussions On Table During US Assistant Secretary Of State Visit To France And Italy.
- Ras Lanouf Oil And Gas Company Discuss Cooperation With Arab British Commercial Bank.
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization)
Tripoli, National Oil Corporation spokesman, Mohamed al- Harari confirmed that Libya's oil production currently is at 230,000 bpd. In a press statement, he said the al-Khaleej (Gulf) Company reduced its output to 90,000 bpd following the halt of export via Harriq port He said other oil companies are producing limited volumes of crude oil, while, the off shore oil fields produce around 70,000 bpd.
Source: Libyan News Agency