- ticket title
- France Says It Killed Al-Qaida North Africa Chief With US Help
- Libya conflict: UN-backed GNA regains full control of Tripoli from east-based warlord Gen Haftar
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Thirty countries will benefit as Global Environment Facility funds FAO-led projects
- LIBYA GOVERNMENT SAYS RETAKES HAFTAR’S LAST REDOUBT IN WEST
Libya Peace for women campaign in Benghazi.
Monday , 14– 05– 2018 – 16:19:00
Benghazi, 14 May 2018 (Lana) Libya Peace for women campaign was
launched in Benghazi to cement role of women in disseminating culture
of peace and communal reconciliation.
Campaign coordinator said the campaign tries to empower women and
be effective in society and enhance their role in social peace,
challenges and obstacles encounter women as they Endeavour to
positively contribute to the peace process.
The campaign covered women contribution to the peace process,
discussing security situation, the displaced, violence against woman,
media, economic situation, transitional justice and national
reconciliation, women ‘s rights in constitution and political
The campaign concluded by a theatrical drama called ‘Beloving
Benghazi’ in which many artists took part.