- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, National Oil Corporation has announced that Libya oil production was up Sunday to 685,000 bpd. The NOC attributed the increase to restoring oil production of main pipelines pumping oil out of Sharara and the Elephant oil fields in the west part of the country. The oil production from the Sharara oil field which has a production capacity of 330,000 bpd will resume gradually but no announcement was made about resuming oil production from the Elephant oil field which produces 90,000 bpd of crude oil, it explained. NOC further said it hoped to increase production to 900,000 bpd by next March.
Source: Libya News Agency