- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, National Oil Corporation has announced that Libya oil production was up Sunday to 685,000 bpd. The NOC attributed the increase to restoring oil production of main pipelines pumping oil out of Sharara and the Elephant oil fields in the west part of the country. The oil production from the Sharara oil field which has a production capacity of 330,000 bpd will resume gradually but no announcement was made about resuming oil production from the Elephant oil field which produces 90,000 bpd of crude oil, it explained. NOC further said it hoped to increase production to 900,000 bpd by next March.
Source: Libya News Agency