- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Abu Dhabi-Libya nomination to the UN Human Rights Council got support of Islamic Cooperation Organization (ICO) during the 46th session of Islamic Foreign Ministers held in Abu Dhabi. Libya nomination also secured the support of the African Union during its last summit in Addis Ababa. ICO also supported the quartet meeting on securing southern Libyan borders with Chad, Libya, Niger and Sudan . This was spelled out in the resolution approved by the Council of Ministers held in Abu Dhabi on 1 and 2 March.
Source: Libya News Agency