- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Abu Dhabi-Libya nomination to the UN Human Rights Council got support of Islamic Cooperation Organization (ICO) during the 46th session of Islamic Foreign Ministers held in Abu Dhabi. Libya nomination also secured the support of the African Union during its last summit in Addis Ababa. ICO also supported the quartet meeting on securing southern Libyan borders with Chad, Libya, Niger and Sudan . This was spelled out in the resolution approved by the Council of Ministers held in Abu Dhabi on 1 and 2 March.
Source: Libya News Agency