- ticket title
- Moroccan Foreign Minister Commends Outcome Of Tangier Consultative Meeting
- The European Union And The German Government Confirm Their Support For Libyan Municipalities In Establishing Better Waste Management Systems
- Foreign Minister Mohamed Taher Siyala Meets With The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Of Nigeria, “Zapiro Dada”
- Siala Briefs The President Of Niger On The Current Situation In Libya
- Siala Calls For The Enactment Of International Measures That Prohibit Insulting All Religions And Their Symbols
New evidence collected by Human Rights Watch implicates Misurata-based militias in the apparent execution of dozens of detainees following the capture and death of Muammar Gaddafi one year ago. It says the Libyan authorities have failed to carry out their pledge to investigate the death of Libya’s former dictator Gaddafi, his son Mutassim, and dozens of others in rebel custody.