- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Cairo, The Humanitarian Response Plans for the Middle East and North Africa has received $4 billion this far out of the 7 billion it requested for 2016. The UN Human Affairs Middle East Coordination Bureau said in a statement Thursday Syria was the biggest beneficiary with 1.4 billion, followed by Yemen, Iraq, and the Palestinian territories. The bureau said 56% of Humanitarian Response plans have been financed thus far, explaining that the humanitarian intervention for the Mosul operation have reached 284 million dollars, Afghanistan 152 million dollars, while Libya needed 10 million dollars.
Source: Libya News Agency