- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
A year on from the capture and killing of Colonel Mu’ammar Gaddafi, Amnesty International, AI, is calling on the Libyan authorities to hand over immediately the former ruler’s military intelligence chief Abdullah al-Senussi to the International Criminal Court (ICC) to face charges of crimes against humanity.