- ticket title
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
A year on from the capture and killing of Colonel Mu’ammar Gaddafi, Amnesty International, AI, is calling on the Libyan authorities to hand over immediately the former ruler’s military intelligence chief Abdullah al-Senussi to the International Criminal Court (ICC) to face charges of crimes against humanity.