- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Libya is moving ahead with reconciliation as it is doing so on the rebuilding of the country. A tribal conflict in the south between Tabu and Awlad Suliaman tribes has been reconciled by signing an according in the presence of top Libyan officials and foreign diplomats. All leaders called for peace and the rule of law to be the basis to move into the right direction.