- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
Ghiryan, Projects Administration of Ghiryan Municipality followed up with several engineers of the Libyan-Malaysian Roads Company part of the Ghryan-Jadu road to resume Maintenance work. He said the engineers prepared the technical specifications and identify damaged parts. The municipal council discussed recently problem barring resumption of Maintenance work.
Source: Libyan News Agency