- ticket title
- Egyptian, French Presidents Discuss Regional Issues, Focus On War-Torn Libya
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Turkey says may begin oil exploration under Libya deal in three-four months
- Foreign powers in Libya risk ever bloodier stalemate
- Seizure by Malta of $1.1 Billion of Counterfeit Libyan Currency
Following the Libyan General National Congress, GNC, decision to strip three members of their immunity, leaving them open to potential criminal charges for allegedly defaming political opponents, Human Rights Watch, HRW, said Tuesday that the Libyan authorities should not act on a criminal defamation complaint brought by one parliamentary faction against the members who criticised that party.