- ticket title
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- HOW COMPANIES ARE MEETING THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE – Businesses championing change highlighted in documentary series produced by TBD Media
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with Egyptian Foreign Minister Shoukry
PARIS, France, November 20, 2014— France welcomes the decision by the UN Al Qaeda Sanctions Committee to impose sanctions on the Libyan terrorist entities Ansar al-Shariah Benghazi and Ansar al-Shariah Derna. Laurent Fabius called for these sanctions at the ministerial meeting on Libya on September 25 in New York.
We call on all states to immediately implement this decision against terrorist groups which cannot be regarded as interlocutors. We also call on all Libyans to refrain from providing them with any direct or indirect support.
France would like all parties in Libya to engage without delay in the political dialogue proposed by the UN to resolve the country’s crisis and build a sovereign, democratic and stable state.
SOURCE: France – Ministry of Foreign Affairs