- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
TRIPOLI, Libyan Interior Minister Fat’hi Bashagha met with German Ambassador to Libya Oliver Owcza to discuss bilateral security cooperation.
Bashagha said that his ministry is “seeking full security cooperation with Germany in training, information technology, crime control, national safety, and other security fields,” according to the ministry’s statement on Sunday.
He also stressed the importance of securing southern Libyan border against illegal immigration, “which has become a concern for Libya and the world.”
Owcza confirmed that Germany seeks to strengthen security collaboration with Libya through the UN Mission in Libya, by helping solve all Libyan security issues, the statement said.
Libyan security services struggle to train and equip their personnel amid years of turmoil.
Source: NAM NEW NETWORK