- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
In an effort to disarm the militias at Bani Walid, one of the last major pockets of support for the former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi regime, Libya’s defence ministry readied its forces and allied itself alongside other militias to advance on a town where most of the people are reported to be heavily armed with rocket-propelled grenades, automatic weapons and artillery left over from last year’s eight-month civil war.