- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Libya expenditure of foreign currency surpasses 19 billion dollars, from January 1 st. to December 31 st. 2018. The statement said total oil revenues reached 24.5 billion dollars while total expenditure of foreign currency for all purposes totaled 19.1 billion dollars. The statement showed that foreign currency sales for trade purposes in implementation No 1300/2018 on imposing fees on foreign currency sales totaled 5.2 of which 2.8 billion dollars for personal purposes, and 2.4 billion dollars for opening documentary credits.
Source: Libya News Agency