- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Tripoli-Libya expenditure of foreign currency surpasses 19 billion dollars, from January 1 st. to December 31 st. 2018. The statement said total oil revenues reached 24.5 billion dollars while total expenditure of foreign currency for all purposes totaled 19.1 billion dollars. The statement showed that foreign currency sales for trade purposes in implementation No 1300/2018 on imposing fees on foreign currency sales totaled 5.2 of which 2.8 billion dollars for personal purposes, and 2.4 billion dollars for opening documentary credits.
Source: Libya News Agency