- ticket title
- German Ambassador to Libya: Berlin Conference Seeks to Put in Place Integrated Plan to Assist Libya
- Coorperation Agreement Signed by GNA and International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- NOC Board Announces Ambitious Plans to Push Production Levels to 2
- In Syria, A Mutilated Corpse, Video Evidence, And New Scrutiny For Russian Mercenaries
- IOM: Urgent Shift Needed in Approach to the Situation in Libya
Libyan authorities proposed, on Tuesday, a June national election an attempt to ease tensions after the parliament was attacked on Sunday causing panic but no injuries.
The announcement of a nationwide June 25 vote came after the parliament met in what lawmakers had hoped would be a secret location.
A missile was fired at the hotel where the session was taking place, causing panic but no injuries.
Libya’s General National Congress (GNC) is at the heart of the crisis after gunmen claiming loyalty to retired Major General Khalifa Haftar, a renegade former general, attacked the parliament with anti-aircraft cannons on Sunday and demanding its suspension.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse