- ticket title
- Translated Tool from NCCN Measures Mental Health “Temperature” of People with Cancer
- جهاز مترجم من شبكة السرطان الوطنية الشاملة يقيس “درجة حرارة” الصحة العقلية للمصابين بالسرطان
- Viet Solutions 2020 – a competition for digital products/solutions – is calling for applications
- ايه إم إن تحقق إنجازًا فارقًا بمليار مكالمة هاتفية في السنة
- خبيرة: مواصفات “اف 5 جي” الموحدة تدفع النمو الصناعي
Libyan authorities proposed, on Tuesday, a June national election an attempt to ease tensions after the parliament was attacked on Sunday causing panic but no injuries.
The announcement of a nationwide June 25 vote came after the parliament met in what lawmakers had hoped would be a secret location.
A missile was fired at the hotel where the session was taking place, causing panic but no injuries.
Libya’s General National Congress (GNC) is at the heart of the crisis after gunmen claiming loyalty to retired Major General Khalifa Haftar, a renegade former general, attacked the parliament with anti-aircraft cannons on Sunday and demanding its suspension.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse