- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli-The Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock and Marine Resources has taken part in the Near East forestry and Range Commission NEFRC. Libya was elected as vice President of NEFRC at the meeting which was held in the Turkish city of Antalya and attended by 13 nations. Mohamed Bin Gharsa will hold the job for two years.
Source: Libya News Agency