- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Libya has been elected to the post of Deputy Chairman of the Executive Council of the United Nations Development Program 'UNDP' and the United Nations Population Fund 'UNFPA' and also to the United Nations Office for Project Services 'UNOPS' for 2017. The UNDP executive council id consisted of 36 countries, and is assigned to follow up performance and ratification of plans and programs in developed countries.
Source: Libya News Agency