- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, Libya has been elected to the post of Deputy Chairman of the Executive Council of the United Nations Development Program 'UNDP' and the United Nations Population Fund 'UNFPA' and also to the United Nations Office for Project Services 'UNOPS' for 2017. The UNDP executive council id consisted of 36 countries, and is assigned to follow up performance and ratification of plans and programs in developed countries.
Source: Libya News Agency