- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
DTM Displacement event tracking in Libya covers all the events related to population movements during one month. In April 2019, events related to displacements and population movements were recorded in 13 Muncipalities (Baladiyas) all over the country.
Source: International Organization for Migration