- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Tripoli- Libya has concluded a contract to purchase 2.8 million shots of COVID-19 vaccination. Member of the Consultative Committee on COVID-19 said in press statement that Libya purchased the vaccine and expected arrival date would be in the Spring.
Source: Libya News Agency