- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
At least 32 people have been killed and around 50 wounded in fighting with strongman Khalifa Haftar's troops near Tripoli, the UN-backed government said.
Health minister A'hmid Omar gave the updated death toll in an interview with Libya's Al-Ahrar television station late Sunday. Haftar's forces have so far said 14 of their fighters have died.
Source: National News Agency