- ticket title
- US Support To Bring End To Fighting In Libya
- Department Of Antiquities Participates In Conference On Protection Of Cultural Heritage In Italy.
- Libyan Crisis Repercussions On Table During US Assistant Secretary Of State Visit To France And Italy.
- Ras Lanouf Oil And Gas Company Discuss Cooperation With Arab British Commercial Bank.
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization)
CAIRO, -- Prime Minister of Libya's Government of National Accord Fayez Al-Sarraj called on the Arab states to support his country's efforts in reconstructing civil, military and security institutions.
It is important to acquire all the necessary tools for all fields in order to rebuild an active country on regional and international levels, Al-Sarraj told participants of the Arab League's extraordinary session of foreign ministers here on Saturday.
He stressed the importance of continued support to his government, pointing out that the National Accord of Libya is the only legitimate government in accordance with the presidential council resolution 12 of 2016.
Meanwhile, the Libyan Premier highlighted recent progress in the Libyan political process, including the UN-sponsored intra-Libyan dialogue sessions in Skhirat, Morocco, which resulted in a political agreement that eventually led to the formation of the National Accord government.
He also welcomed all initiatives that strive to end the political crisis in Libya, adding, however, that the must be in coordination with the Libyan presidential council and compatible with the Libyan political agreement.
Source: Name News Network