- ticket title
- Auto China 2020: GWM Rebranded as Global Mobility Technology Company to Empower Intelligent Safety Experience
- مواصلة تقدم عجلة الاقتصاد العراقي أثناء الجائحة بفضل ازدياد المعاملات المنفذة عبر بطاقات كي كارد بمقدار ثلاثة أضعاف
- MIAX PEARL Equities Begins Trading in NMS Test Symbols, Live Symbols Will Commence Trading on September 29, 2020
- مواجهة التذوق مع MUMM: لوران فريسنت يجلب رؤيته الريادية لإعادة اختراع تجربة تذوق الشمبانيا من Mumm
- Huawei تطلق هواوي حل فيوجن سيرفر برو V6 SAP HANA للتحول الرقمي للشركات
CAIRO, -- Prime Minister of Libya's Government of National Accord Fayez Al-Sarraj called on the Arab states to support his country's efforts in reconstructing civil, military and security institutions.
It is important to acquire all the necessary tools for all fields in order to rebuild an active country on regional and international levels, Al-Sarraj told participants of the Arab League's extraordinary session of foreign ministers here on Saturday.
He stressed the importance of continued support to his government, pointing out that the National Accord of Libya is the only legitimate government in accordance with the presidential council resolution 12 of 2016.
Meanwhile, the Libyan Premier highlighted recent progress in the Libyan political process, including the UN-sponsored intra-Libyan dialogue sessions in Skhirat, Morocco, which resulted in a political agreement that eventually led to the formation of the National Accord government.
He also welcomed all initiatives that strive to end the political crisis in Libya, adding, however, that the must be in coordination with the Libyan presidential council and compatible with the Libyan political agreement.
Source: Name News Network