- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Libya body for elders and dignitaries demands presidential council to oversee the conditions of Libyans abroad.Saturday , 21-05-2016 – 20:25:00
Tripoli, 21.05.2016 – Lana – The national body of Libya elders and dignitaries , had demanded the presidential council to oversee , the conditions of the Libyans resided abroad. Body member “Taher Badawi” , in a statement to “Lana” said that , the Libyans are suffering abroad from difficulties , especially embassies’ procrastination in extracting passports and national numbers , which has become a matter “it cannot be tolerated”. Badawi , appealed to passport and citizenship authorities , as well as civil registration for urgent intervention , and finding a mechanism to solve their problems , saying that ; “the battle in Libya today lies in order to quell sedition and bridge the gap , among the sons of the one homeland” , as he put it. =Lana=