- ticket title
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
- Libya ‘in race against time’, but dissolving conflict ‘a realistic prospect’, Security Council hears
- SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council – 18 November 2019
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
Tripoli, - The national body of Libya elders and dignitaries , had demanded the presidential council to oversee , the conditions of the Libyans resided abroad. Body member "Taher Badawi" , in a statement to "Lana" said that , the Libyans are suffering abroad from difficulties , especially embassies' procrastination in extracting passports and national numbers , which has become a matter "it cannot be tolerated". Badawi , appealed to passport and citizenship authorities , as well as civil registration for urgent intervention , and finding a mechanism to solve their problems , saying that ; "the battle in Libya today lies in order to quell sedition and bridge the gap , among the sons of the one homeland" , as he put it.
Source: Libyan News Agency