- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
BENGHAZI, LIBYA - Heavy fighting between the Libyan army and militant forces continues in militant-controlled areas of Benghazi, the second biggest city in the oil-rich North African nation.
Thick black smoke rose from oil and chemical tanks at the city's cement factory in Hawary district on Saturday following intense fighting between Libyan soldiers and Islamic militants.
Libyan soldiers on the frontlines in Benghazi launched an artillery attack on militants in the area on Thursday.
Benghazi was the birthplace of the 2011 uprising that toppled and killed former leader Moammar Gadhafi.
Source: Voice Of America