- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Slovenia, Libya and Slovenia have signed a contract for the construction of 4 sports centres in some Libyan regions. The signing of the contracts was between the Libyan Paralympics Committee and its Slovenian counterpart following the visit of the Libyan Paralympics Committee delegation to Slovenia. The Libyan delegation headed by Khalid al Raqibi inspected the latest arrangements for the operationalization of the project to establish 4 sports centres. He also inspected some projects executed by the company to implement the Libyan project including Ljubljana sports hall. The Libyan delegation met at the sideline of the visit president and members of the Slovenia Paralympics with whom he discussed development of joint future programmes.
Source: Libyan News Agency