- ticket title
- WHO Provides Healthcare Services at 25 Medical Centres
- Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict
- Morocco: International Solidarity Prevents Civil War in Libya
- CBL: Commercial Banks Profits Plummet by 25%
- Libya Elected Vice President of Near East Forestry and Range Commission NEFRC
Al Mubadara Libya (The Libya Initiative), the collective cultural action plan promoting social healing and a political culture of social justice, forgiveness and reconciliation in Libya, will be officially inaugurated next Saturday May 4 at the Radisson Blu Hotel Mahary in Tripoli, with the participation of General National Congress, GNC, President Magharief and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, Leymah Gbowee.