- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situation Report No. 25 As of 24 May 2019 (covering 17 – 24 May)
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 May 2019)
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
Kuwait-Kuwait renewed calls to Libyan parties to return to UN sponsored political dialogue to address the crisis undergone by the country. It appealed to all parties to self-constraint and respect for human rights and not to target civilians and civil installations. This was voiced in statement by Kuwait representative to the UN Security Council in a session addressed by ICC prosecutor on Libya. Kuwait praised the role of the UN in Libya represented in its special envoy GHassan Salame. It also praised efforts made by ICC designed to achieve justice and ensure no one escapes justice.
Source: Libya News Agency