- ticket title
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
- EU Mulls Reviving Migrant, Arms Embargo Operation Targeting Libya
- Secretary-General Urges Immediate Action to Avert Full-Scale Civil War in Libya, Warning about Risk of Regional Escalation, at International Conference
Kuwait-Kuwait renewed calls to Libyan parties to return to UN sponsored political dialogue to address the crisis undergone by the country. It appealed to all parties to self-constraint and respect for human rights and not to target civilians and civil installations. This was voiced in statement by Kuwait representative to the UN Security Council in a session addressed by ICC prosecutor on Libya. Kuwait praised the role of the UN in Libya represented in its special envoy GHassan Salame. It also praised efforts made by ICC designed to achieve justice and ensure no one escapes justice.
Source: Libya News Agency