- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
RIYADH, Kuwait supports the United Nations' efforts aiming to restore stability in Libya through reaching a political resolution to the country's crisis, Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, said.
He made the remarks during a meeting with UN Secretary-General's Special Representative for Libya Ghassan Salama on the sidelines of the preparatory meeting of Arab League's Foreign Ministers for the 29th summit, being held in Riyadh, capital of Saudi Arabia, the Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) said.
During the meeting he also reiterated Kuwait's support to the UN endeavors and steps taken to preserve security in the Arab country, KUNA said.
The UN envoy commended Kuwait's role played on all levels, and its continued support for efforts by the UN in achieving peace and security in Libya.
The 29th Arab League summit will be held on April 15 in Saudi Arabia's eastern city of Dammam.
Source: Nam News Network