- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli, 21 Vice-President of the Presidency Council, Musa Koni called for immediate halt of clashes between the brothers in sebha, and lay down arms and opt for truce and dialogue to end bloodshed. In statement to Lana Koni praised efforts made by sheikhs and dignitaries of the south and Libya generally to stop clashes seen by the city. Koni pointed out that the Presidency Council of the GNA puts all its resources and continues its communications with all parties to end the fighting between the brothers in the city and restoring clam.
Source: Libya News Agency