- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has welcomed the meeting that brought together the Speaker of Parliament Ageela Saleh and the President of the High State Council Abdul Rahman Al Sweihli in Rome on Friday. Kobelr described, on his Twitter account, the meeting as 'a good step towards implementing the Political Agreement.'
Source: Libya News Agency