- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has welcomed the meeting that brought together the Speaker of Parliament Ageela Saleh and the President of the High State Council Abdul Rahman Al Sweihli in Rome on Friday. Kobelr described, on his Twitter account, the meeting as 'a good step towards implementing the Political Agreement.'
Source: Libya News Agency