- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Paris, The UN Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has stressed the need for all military factions in Libya to join ranks to defeat so called State Organisation. Any part will not be able to achieve the desired success, Kobler said at the signing ceremony of an oil agreement by the Libyan National Oil Company and the French Technip Co. He called on all military parties in the west and in the east to coordinate under the umbrella of the Government of National Accord.
Source: Libyan News Agency