- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Algiers, The Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Martin Kobler is visiting Algeria on Wednesday as part of the continuous consultation over the crisis in Libya, according to a statement by the Algerian Foreign Affairs Ministry. 'As part of the joint effort between the UN and Algeria, the UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler will conduct a working visit to Algeria on Wednesday April 26, for further consultations, the statement said. Kobler will hold talks with the Algerian Minister in Charge of Maghreb, AU and Arab League Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel on the latest developments in Libya and how to implement the political agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency