- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli,-The UN Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler said he was delighted by the transfer of the GNA Presidential Council to the seat of government in Al Sekka Road in downtown Tripoli describing the move as 'encouraging and key to execute the political agreement.' The Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord on Monday held its first meeting from the Al Sekka premises since it arrived in the capital on March 30. The GNA Council information office published photos a plenary session the government held at the headquarters, led by the Head of the Council Fayez Al saraj, attended by members of the Council Ahmed Mi'tig, Mussa Alkoni, Fathi Al Mejbari, Abdul Rahman Kajman and Mohamed Al Emari in addition to the GNA-authorized Interior Minister Al Aref Al Khoja. The Council was functioning from the Abu Sitta Sea base in Tripoli since it arrived in the capital.
Source: Libyan News Agency