- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
In press statement Kobler said; 'Libya is in need of a unified army and national institutions to address political and security crisis raging the state'. He pointed out; " There is a positive aspect which is the presence of the Presidential Council and National Oil Corporation under the management of the presidency council . He asserted that most endeavor to increase oil exports. However, that is not enough to address security and political crisis without a unified army and rebuild official state institutions. The UN envoy touched on immigration crisis and situation of immigrants within Libya. He said, 'there are 235,000 refugees in Libya they are mostly from Senegal, Gambia, Somalia, and Eritrea. He described the situation within detention centre is below the standard, calling on the authorities to improve their conditions. He said there is no solution to the issue of influx of immigrants into Europe. He said over 77,000 immigrants went into Europe this year so far. He said the best way to fight immigration is by addressing the problem within the country by rebuilding the state authority.
Source: Libyan News Agency