- ticket title
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
In press statement Kobler said; 'Libya is in need of a unified army and national institutions to address political and security crisis raging the state'. He pointed out; " There is a positive aspect which is the presence of the Presidential Council and National Oil Corporation under the management of the presidency council . He asserted that most endeavor to increase oil exports. However, that is not enough to address security and political crisis without a unified army and rebuild official state institutions. The UN envoy touched on immigration crisis and situation of immigrants within Libya. He said, 'there are 235,000 refugees in Libya they are mostly from Senegal, Gambia, Somalia, and Eritrea. He described the situation within detention centre is below the standard, calling on the authorities to improve their conditions. He said there is no solution to the issue of influx of immigrants into Europe. He said over 77,000 immigrants went into Europe this year so far. He said the best way to fight immigration is by addressing the problem within the country by rebuilding the state authority.
Source: Libyan News Agency