- ticket title
- Libyan Economic Forum in Rabat: We Seek to Encourage Companies to Return to Libya to Complete Their Projects
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
Tripoli, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler is planning to visit Moscow in the coming days to muster support for the political process in Libya. In statements to reporters on Tuesday, Kobler said he believed he was gradually moving forward the political process in Libya, noting that the support of the House of Representatives was a 'key issue.' The UN Envoy said his last visit to the UAE and countries of the region was designed for coordination to push the political process in Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency