- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli: The Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler offered his condolences to the family of Nader Al Omrani, member of Research and Studies at Ifta House, who was kidnapped one month and a half ago and killed. In a tweet in his personal account Tuesday, he denounced the incident expressing sympathy with the family of al Omrani.
Source: Libya News Agency