- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Kobler: my meeting with Bu-Sahmien was fruitful.Saturday , 02-01-2016 – 17:06:00
Tripoli, 02.01.2016 – Lana – The UN envoy to Libya ‘Martin Kobler’ , described his meeting with the GNC president ‘Nori Bu-Sahmien’ , on Friday , as fruitful. In a press conference on Friday night , Kobler said:”I have clarified the UN stance to the GNC president , about the political situation in Skhirat , and my visit today to the GNC , came to convince the congress to join the Libyan political accord , which has a full support from the international community , and the accord is the base of the negotiations , and there should be no parallel initiative to that , as well as involving all opponents , in this Libyan political accord”. Kobler also , expressed his happiness to be in Tripoli , and hoped for the UNSMIL to return to its headquarters in Tripoli. =Lana=