- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler on Wednesday met a number of members of the House of Representatives in the capital Tripoli. Media sources quoted Kobler as saying 'I met the members of the House of Representatives in Tripoli and we discussed the challenges facing implementation of the Political Agreement. Kobler said he had a meeting with senior officials in the health sector to discuss the problems facing health care services in Libya. Kobler inspected, during his visit to Tripoli the Al Jala Hospital where he met health professionals to get a firsthand account of the situation. He described the situation in the hospital as 'extremely bad.'
Source: Libya News Agency