- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler on Wednesday met a number of members of the House of Representatives in the capital Tripoli. Media sources quoted Kobler as saying 'I met the members of the House of Representatives in Tripoli and we discussed the challenges facing implementation of the Political Agreement. Kobler said he had a meeting with senior officials in the health sector to discuss the problems facing health care services in Libya. Kobler inspected, during his visit to Tripoli the Al Jala Hospital where he met health professionals to get a firsthand account of the situation. He described the situation in the hospital as 'extremely bad.'
Source: Libya News Agency