- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler has asserted that the Political Agreement was the only framework for resolving the crisis in Libya and Libyans alone can decide whether the agreement needed amendment. The year 2017 should be the year of key decisions and a year for putting the interests of the Libyan people first, Kobler said after a meeting with the Head of the Presidency Councuil of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj, and the delegate Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala separately on Sunday. Kobler called for the needed services to be provided for the citizens, and for progress to be made in the security and political files. The responsibility for making such progress lies with the Libyan side, Kobler said, indicating that the international community were ready to support the Libyan side. Kobler said he was convinced that the Libyan people were capable of taking all decisions to achieve peace and better life, hoping that 2017 would be the year for peace, stability and progress.
Source: Libya News Agency